Thursday, September 8, 2011

Vacation Sickness Valpo

     The title sort of says it all. I recently went on vacation, beginning in gorgeous Valparaiso, where I fell sick from a large platter of clams. Or at least I think so. Hence the extended break from the blog. However, when I got back a few hours ago and saw Lindsey Vonn in the lobby, I decided it was time for an entry.. Yes, the U.S. Ski Team is here (women's speed events), along with a slew of Norweigan and Candanians alpiners. Maybe the Swiss. Like I said, I've been away (a little sick) and taking in Chile. But I'm back and refreshed, excited that so many giants (Axel Svindal) are cruising around the hotel. I'm not working full-time until Saturday, so I'll be out watching and reporting on the teams tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment